Urgent Issues Wisconsin Legislature Ignored in 2014
2. Poverty, Including Not Enough Funds for Nutrition and a Tolerance of a Low Living Standard for Wisconsinites in Need;
3. Income Disparities by Races, Sexes, Birth Location, and Other Factors Irrelevant Economic Potential
4. The Replacement of Wisconsin Wilderness Lands, Wildlife, Wetlands and Farmland with 4-Lane Highways, Freeways, Airport Runways and Taxi-ways; Big-Box Stores, Massive Parking Structures.
5. Facilitating Reconstruction of Self-contained Communities in Wisconsin, Complete with quality schools with well paid teachers, grocery stores, walkways, bicycle routes, mass transit stops.
6. The amount of acreage devoted to green space must be increased as much as possible.